Why to use AZOTER bacteria fertilizer?
By applying 10 liters of AZOTER bacteria fertilizer per hectare, it ensures 180 kg nitrogen to the root-system of the plant, 80 kg phosphorus from the non-accessible phosphorus compounds and mobilizes 30 kg potassium. Additional nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium can be utilized by the decomposition of stem residues, green and farmyard manure.
- 180 kg/hectare nitrogen
- 80 kg/hectare phosphate
- 30 kg/hectare potassium
- Decomposition of plant residues
- Soil improvement
- Biological control against Fusarium and Sclerotinia
Further advantages of AZOTER:
Improvement of biological conditions:
- 25% larger roots
- increased vitality
- strengthens resistance against diseases and drought
- reduces the number of harmful microorganisms in soil
- microflora of soil improves
- rapid decomposition of plant residues
- carbon-nitrogen ratio in soil improves
Sustainable and environmentally friendly:
- organic product
- does not load the groundwater with nitrite or nitrate
- nitrogen loading value is zero
- cannot be overdosed
- safe to use
Improvement of chemical conditions:
- mobilizes the micro and macro nutrients
- promotes humus production
- preserves nutrient supply
- fertility of soil increases
- the produced auxins, gibberellin, phytohormones and vitamines stimulate plant growth and development
- pH value of soil increases by 0,1 – 0,2 per year
Improvement of physical condition:
- structure, air and water supply of soil improves
- soil becomes loose and easy to cultivate
- significant fuel saving
NPK cycle with AZOTER-F soil bacteria fertilizer
AZOTER-F soil bacteria fertilizer plays a significant role in sustaining soil fertility, since it fixes and transforms nitrogen from air, mobilizes phosphorus and potassium, furthermore ensures the decomposition of plant residues in the soil.
- nitrogen fixing bacteria provides nitrogen to the plant from air, and gives enough nitrogen to the cellulose decomposing and phosphate mobilizing bacteria
- phosphate mobilizing bacteria provides soluble phosphate to the plant, furthermore it supplies enough nutrients to the cellulose decomposing and potassium mobilizing bacteria
- potassium mobilizing bacteria delivers water soluble potassium to the plant and to cellulose decomposing bacteria
- cellulose decomposing bacteria decomposes plant residues and provides additional nitrogen, phosphate and potassium to the plant, furthermore, they supply organic matter to nitrogen fixing and phosphate mobilizing bacteria
NPK cycle is ceaseless until enough stem and plant residues are available in soil and until raw phosphate and non-accessible potassium supplies run out. During the NPK cycle bacteria metabolism produces vitamin B, nicotinic acid, pantothenic acid, biotin, auxins, gibberellin and other useful substances.
Bio control function
AZOTER bacteria fertilizer is enhanced with hyperparasite fungus, which gives biological control against the fungal pathogens, namely against Fusarium and Sclerotinia.
Coniothyrium minitans hyperparasite fungus provides control against Sclerotinia.
Trichoderma aureoviride hyperparasite fungus provides control against Fusarium.